Denim on Denim is a very tricky outfit to pull. However, the transition from summer to fall is a great time to try this trend. I decided to be bold to try it and Im not going to lie, at first I was like this is gross and why am i trying this trend. However, I always say you have to stick to your vision because there is a always a reason why you see it. Down below you’re going to see the outfit details of this outfit!
- Denim Jacket- TJMAXX
- It was $16 and all i did was buy a denim jacket and cropped it.
- White Ribbed Tube Top- LF Stores
- Light Denim Mom Jeans- Carmar
- Perplex Mule Shoes- EGO Shoes
- White Hand Bag -Forever 21
For you guys that want this outfit for a budget price, I have put some links down for you guys to check out. They will be similar styles to what I am wearing now. Just click the image and you will be taken to the website!